Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its festive anniversary
Whip and Rail's Treehovel
November 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.