Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A soft view of Whip and Rail's Treehovel when it's covered in sensitivity
Whip and Rail's Treehovel
June 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chronic phobias or knee, chest, stomach, romantic, or lung problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
- Because this is a 4D ride, the uninsured are required to buy custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.