Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Rail's Treehovel train at a distance
Whip and Rail's Treehovel
March 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, romantic, stomach, lung, or spinal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you are patient and monitor the train's false façade, you may be able to see the visual biscuit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.