Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Whip and Rail's Treehovel when it's not inundated in crowns
Whip and Rail's Treehovel
May 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with a different smell.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fluid.