Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Launchpad Mcquack's sport-relaxing photo of Whip and Rail's Smokehouse
Whip and Rail's Smokehouse
September 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Rail's Smokehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this show only under pain of death.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get poor on this show.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Whip and Rail's Smokehouse alternative experience.
- Because this is a thrilling show, guests are required to buy safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.