Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Pale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Whip and Pale's Treenut
July 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Pale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo place.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your cannon to participate.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
- The letters in "Whip and Pale's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell " Nsdtpaehrn Laeweu Tp'i."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.