Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's hatter-fading photo of Whip and Nail's Treehut
Whip and Nail's Treehut
April 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Nail's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 73" (after a haircut).
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- The letters in "Whip and Nail's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "Atilndpaeue Sin R H'hwt."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.