Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a store
Whip and Nail's Treehut
January 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (according to "Historical Paper" gossip column, 1961)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Nail's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with a different aura.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.