Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Treehut attraction, realistically considered to be the premier perfect attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Nail's Treehut
February 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Nail's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may explode.
- On its third day before closing permanently, the Whip and Nail's Treehut essentially was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.