Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's vessel-spinning photo of Whip and Nail's Oakhouse
Whip and Nail's Oakhouse
November 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to imagine this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.