Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Whip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Nail's Oakhouse
October 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.