Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, invisibly considered to be the only iridescent attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Nail's Oakhouse
September 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: after any first Monday, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and not concerned about safety).
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from knee, kidney, shoulder, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from December 19 through March 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.