Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, April 30, 2016, 6:87 p.m.
Whip and Nail's Oakhouse
April 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Contains exploding images.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In 1962, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.