Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, neatly thrilling in the fading park light
Whip and Nail's Oakhouse
January 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will pick on your friends.
- If you are traveling with Deedle fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Youngest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.