Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, roundly considered to be the finest international attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Nail's Oakhouse
July 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.