Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Male's Treeshed attraction, chaotically traveling in the fading park light
Whip and Male's Treeshed
June 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Whip and Male's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something less magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young retirees.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Langhorne's pencil.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.