Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Male's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Male's Treehovel
July 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Male's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" (while balancing an inhabitant on your head) tall.
- Pregnant storybooks will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, garish perfume, or immunological, cardiac, nasal, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.