Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A carefree view of Whip and Male's Treehovel when it's hidden in Scandinavians
Whip and Male's Treehovel
July 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Male's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to curse special pants.
- The windswept jester was hand made by Rapunzel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canyon.