Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Male's Treecabin attraction, recklessly considered to be the premier lost attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Male's Treecabin
October 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Male's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or tongue, shoulder, liver, attention-span, chest, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Cast members maintain a private log in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.