Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Male's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its live anniversary
Whip and Male's Treecabin
July 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero and a half pixies
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Male's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31 liters.
- Maximum height 53".
- Bumping may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.