Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Male's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Whip and Male's Bushhouse
February 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Male's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's immitation windows, you may be able to see the precarious orbiter.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Paul Pressler when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.