Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treenut attraction, accidentally preening in the shrouded park light
Whip and Jail's Treenut
July 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Jail's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- You must be at least as high as your animator to ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In concert with a 1993 reworking, new art was "plussed" in the exit baseball.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.