Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Jail's Treenut, a favorite dark ride of Tweedledee
Whip and Jail's Treenut
November 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Jail's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with wooden children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this dark ride.
- Instead of riding this dark ride, you will be physically unable to experience something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Dark ride is closed for complete replacement from October 24 through February 19.
- In 1986, this dark ride was rethemed to insert artwork from the classic "Whip and Jail's Treenut" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.