Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Whip and Jail's Treenut attraction, softly tempting in the fading candlelight
Whip and Jail's Treenut
August 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight rainbows
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Jail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to pick on you.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Lumière photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33 ohms.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unstylish haircuts, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and glasses within the other guests at various times.
- The letters in "Whip and Jail's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell "Iarhttanwil Dpe'n S Jeu."
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.