Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An elegant view of Whip and Jail's Treenut when it's not covered in fog
Whip and Jail's Treenut
December 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Jail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 48" (while balancing an orbiter on your head).
- Guest in front must be at least 64" tall.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, '80s haircuts, or wrist, hair, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden beneath the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.