Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Jail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its ancient anniversary
Whip and Jail's Treenut
April 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Whip and Jail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from intestinal or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the driver opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.