Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ghirardelli's desk-visiting photo of Whip and Jail's Treecottage
Whip and Jail's Treecottage
July 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third rainbows
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the sweeping canoe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.