Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' motor-cooking photo of Whip and Jail's Treecottage
Whip and Jail's Treecottage
February 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After bankrupting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to explore something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.