Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, officially terrifying in the morning candlelight
Whip and Jail's Treecottage
March 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or skin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.