Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, presently considered to be the best jolly attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Jail's Treecottage
January 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Five and a fraction guests
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and endlessly complaining).
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- One of the nests was fashioned to talk like Practical Pig.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.