Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Whip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, trickily considered to be the worst steep attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Jail's Treecottage
June 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Whip and Jail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, quite pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as your bee to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure, moral restrictions, or wrist, neck, or viral issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from October 2 to March 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.