Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Jail's Treecottage, a favorite thrill ride of Psycho the Weasel
Whip and Jail's Treecottage
January 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During unfortunate weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.