Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treecottage attraction at night
Whip and Jail's Treecottage
November 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will joke with you.
- Before paddling this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve motorcars.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.