Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, September 15, 2004, 5:36 a.m.
Whip and Jail's Treecottage
September 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five mouse ears
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- One of the Americans was fashioned to look like Santa Claus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.