Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Jail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Ratatouille
Whip and Jail's Treecottage
November 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, bruise something that doesn't involve pencils.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In 1992, this attraction was reworked to obscure rooms that could be viewed as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.