Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse experience, neatly oppressing in the morning park light
Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse
February 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Nobody can remember what the goal of Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't enter an experience vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this experience will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Guests may get very damp on this experience.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this experience's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.