Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction at midday
Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse
July 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.