Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse
March 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing after the holidays.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to purchase safety glasses.
- In a secret space at the tippy top of the Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse, there is a cruiserball court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.