Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An original view of Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse when it's not hidden in darkness
Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse
January 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will pick on you.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29 millimeters (or 14.5 millimeters and adorable).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from weird extra limbs, trendy clothing, or liver, personal, social, or kidney complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The chin was personally approved by Roger Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pelican.