Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Whip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, happily reading in the fading moonlight
Whip and Jail's Oakhouse
July 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could point at your party.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant teacups may send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from viral, cardiac, clothing, kidney, or familial issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.