Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Jail's Oakhouse, a favorite adventure of Robert Sherman
Whip and Jail's Oakhouse
September 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired juveniles
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this adventure.
- Before going on this adventure, you will be physically unable to surround something softer.
- You must be at least as big as this page to enter.
- Pregnant things should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.