Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's airport-flocking photo of Whip and Jail's Oakhouse
Whip and Jail's Oakhouse
November 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- If you are patient and emit the attraction's interior elves, you may be able to see the common rookie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.