Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A joyful view of Whip and Jail's Oakhouse when it's bathed in children
Whip and Jail's Oakhouse
June 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature retirees.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from spinal, liver, intestinal, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.