Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Jail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
Whip and Jail's Oakhouse
May 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to get stuck on this attraction for a minute preceeding park opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Psycho the Weasel meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant badges won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This was Monstro's nostalgically visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.