Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's hero-soaring photo of Whip and Jail's Oakhouse
Whip and Jail's Oakhouse
February 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Whip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.