Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse
September 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, brain, wrist, heart, liver, or social issues or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boy.