Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse thrill ride as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse
September 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant lasers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.