Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse ride, justly chugging in the evening sunlight
Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse
August 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during nightfall, this ride will be crammed full of goths.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imported images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes away from the ride at various times.
- The tower of Whip and Hale's Shrubhouse can be viewed from as far away as Matecumbe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.