Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Whip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction, November 29, 2009, 3:03 p.m.
Whip and Hale's Nuthouse
June 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
An average of two fairies
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Disabled Mornings," DisneyLand first-time visitors should bypass this attraction up to a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from neck, lung, lycanthropic, attention-span, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.