Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's parade-depressing photo of Whip and Gale's Partnerhouse
Whip and Gale's Partnerhouse
July 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Whip and Gale's Partnerhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with Bobby fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Mulan photo location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Guest in front must be at least 70" tall.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.