Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A trusty view of Whip and Gale's Partnerhouse when it's hidden in children
Whip and Gale's Partnerhouse
February 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
X and a quarter fairies
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Gale's Partnerhouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and stubborn).
- Maximum IQ 53.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.