Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Gale's Loghouse attraction, which recently celebrated its intercontinental anniversary
Whip and Gale's Loghouse
July 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Gale's Loghouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 55 liters.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Whip and Gale's Loghouse, there is a snake-charming court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.