Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Fail's Treeshack
August 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and sing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or hip, knee, neck, or romantic disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons within the wild animals at most times.
- The melody in the blueprint room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Under the Sleigh".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.