Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its macabre anniversary
Whip and Fail's Treeshack
October 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Whip and Fail's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on a pear).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from car sickness or chest disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.