Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treeshack train, October 29, 2011, 9:08 p.m.
Whip and Fail's Treeshack
December 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Fail's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this train at least once so you never have to again.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from emotional baggage or intestinal, blood, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.