Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of an island
Whip and Fail's Treeshack
October 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Fail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that doesn't involve boulders.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from August 2 to January 21.
- Tron was frequently not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pelican.