Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, February 1, 2013, 2:56 p.m.
Whip and Fail's Treeshack
May 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Fail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something more exciting.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The whole seat on this attraction is named for Rex the Dinosaur's student.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.