Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, January 2, 2006, 11:03 a.m.
Whip and Fail's Treeshack
January 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Whip and Fail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.