Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its unscheduled anniversary
Whip and Fail's Treeshack
March 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Fail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with rugged children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The letters in "Whip and Fail's Treeshack" can be scrambled to spell "Hwsriaak 'p Ahesfdctn Lei."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.