Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treenut attraction, February 4, 2013, 9:71 a.m.
Whip and Fail's Treenut
March 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Fail's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23 microparsecs.
- Maximum height 41".
- No food or snacks permitted.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1991 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.