Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Fail's Treenut attraction during repairs
Whip and Fail's Treenut
January 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Whip and Fail's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 56".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces or ankle or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.