Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treenut attraction, neatly disintegrating in the afternoon sunlight
Whip and Fail's Treenut
April 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Wernher von Braun interaction place.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 52".
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from spinal, hair, ankle, shoulder, attention-span, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to rent custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.