Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: A low view of Whip and Fail's Treenut when it's not hidden in darkness
Whip and Fail's Treenut
November 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Tony Baxter autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from a famous Disney girl.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.