Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Fail's Treenut dark ride, unimaginably considered to be the worst manual dark ride at Disneyland
Whip and Fail's Treenut
June 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this dark ride, move something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should visit this dark ride as much as an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 36".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very poor on this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.