Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treenut attraction at dusk
Whip and Fail's Treenut
February 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Fail's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After singing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and tearful).
- Must be at least 43" tall and 16 years old to ride in back.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at all times.
- Uncle Remus was not allowed to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.