Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treejet attraction as seen from the top of jail
Whip and Fail's Treejet
June 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Whip and Fail's Treejet is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will have a tendency to talk to your party.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.