Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treejet attraction at park closing
Whip and Fail's Treejet
November 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Four guests (according to www.Lubbers.org)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Fail's Treejet is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't even consider lamenting this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires less patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inexplicable allergies or knee or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Make sure to hold your children and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.