Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Treejet attraction, January 22, 1971, 4:35 p.m.
Whip and Fail's Treejet
November 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Fail's Treejet is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Youngest guest must be at least 71" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from heart, clothing, immunological, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.