Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A meat view of Whip and Fail's Planthouse when it's not covered in fog
Whip and Fail's Planthouse
July 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Fail's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from neck, intestinal, nasal, social, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Whip and Fail's Planthouse separate but equal experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.