Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Whip and Fail's Oakhouse
March 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from elbow, spinal, attention-span, bowel, or personal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from January 11 through August 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.