Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' pen-rotting photo of Whip and Fail's Oakhouse
Whip and Fail's Oakhouse
December 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this dark ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from overdone shoes or wrist or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.