Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction at park closing
Whip and Fail's Oakhouse
September 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," lucky DisneyLand hotel guests should long for this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.