Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Whip and Fail's Oakhouse
December 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Ichabod Crane originally intended for this attraction to have live flutes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.