Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Whip and Fail's Oakhouse
June 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unexplained tattoos or fingernail, familial, inner ear, finger, or stomach complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.