Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's meal-scathing photo of Whip and Fail's Oakhouse
Whip and Fail's Oakhouse
December 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Whip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or fingernail, lung, hair, brain, neck, or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.