Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Whip and Fail's Nuthouse
August 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to balance something that doesn't involve crayons.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1980 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.