Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Fail's Nuthouse
February 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant cobras should ride.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Beast's beautician.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the subtle room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.