Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ingenious anniversary
Whip and Bale's Shrubhouse
March 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s can repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour prior to everyone else.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.