Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Treecottage train during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Ale's Treecottage
September 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Ale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to forget about this train less than a quarter hour after everyone else.
- If you are visiting with Minnie Mouse fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction thingy.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Train is closed for seasonal repainting from June 18 until something like July 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.