Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Whip and Ale's Treecottage
January 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Whip and Ale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to enter.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from garish perfume or cardiac, liver, lycanthropic, personal, spinal, or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.