Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Whip and Ale's Treecottage
July 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Ale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland tourists can't run to this attraction less than a half hour after park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crocodile.