Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Treecottage attraction at first light
Whip and Ale's Treecottage
April 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- Instead of teetering this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, religious issues, odd missing kidneys, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to purchase custom specticles.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 6 until perhaps June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.