Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Whip and Ale's Treecottage
April 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Whip and Ale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the other guests at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.