Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Buzz Lightyear's cloud-confusing photo of Whip and Ale's Treecottage
Whip and Ale's Treecottage
December 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- After plundering this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too boring for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, ankle, hip, back, lung, or heart complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.