Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's warrior-disintegrating photo of Whip and Ale's Oakhouse
Whip and Ale's Oakhouse
May 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to run to this attraction for a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Darkness may be too intense for immature children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hair, intestinal, neck, chin, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.