Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Ale's Bushhouse, a favorite dark ride of Emperor Zurg
Whip and Ale's Bushhouse
March 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this dark ride at least once.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, '80s haircuts, runny shoes, or nasal, elbow, or familial complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, adults are required to obtain special papers.
- Michael Eisner had a private dining room built below this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.