Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Whip and Ale's Bushhouse dark ride during refurbishment
Whip and Ale's Bushhouse
November 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Cynthia Harriss interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from romantic or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- In a disguised room at the top of the Whip and Ale's Bushhouse, there is a mortal combat area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.