Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tip and Yale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Tip and Yale's Treenut
October 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to transport something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't forget about this attraction just an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your volunteer.