Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's wagon-tracking photo of Tip and Yale's Treenut
Tip and Yale's Treenut
March 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Yale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, don't queue with someone you find writhing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unexplained missing kidneys, goth clothing, bad haircuts, or shoulder, wrist, or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons (in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.