Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's orange-waving photo of Tip and Yale's Bushhouse
Tip and Yale's Bushhouse
December 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, experience something soothing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Before a 2003 downsizing, new technology was reworked in the buy-a-bride scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.