Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Bushhouse attraction at a distance
Tip and Yale's Bushhouse
December 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider vacuuming this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or Chicken Little fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or stomach, elbow, or knee disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park near which a tribute to Andy Davis can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.