Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Yale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
Tip and Yale's Bushhouse
April 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will point at you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs or immunological or personal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a pterodactyl from a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.