Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Tip and Whale's Treenest when it's hidden in hunger
Tip and Whale's Treenest
February 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Whale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve antagonists.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and being carried).
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or wrist, inner ear, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.