Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A new view of Tip and Whale's Nuthouse when it's inundated in children
Tip and Whale's Nuthouse
January 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions away from the other guests at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to remove characters that could be viewed as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.