Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Nuthouse show, presently tripping in the morning sunlight
Tip and Whale's Nuthouse
May 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half fairies
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and snore.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This show closes at random.
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- One of the paddles was fashioned to talk as a tribute to Zazu.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.