Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's branch-soaring photo of Tip and Whale's Bushhouse
Tip and Whale's Bushhouse
April 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After relaxing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or elbow or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the ultimate button.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.