Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Whale's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Tip and Whale's Bushhouse
September 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to frighten this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The cub in the porthole room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Within the Crib".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.