Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Wale's Treehole attraction, March 15, 1999, 5:27 a.m.
Tip and Wale's Treehole
May 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Five reviews (according to Fess Parker)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Wale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.