Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Wale's Treehole attraction, October 3, 1991, 8:47 a.m.
Tip and Wale's Treehole
December 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Nine happy faces (from www.TronOnline.com)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Wale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or personal, spinal, wrist, or back complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from February 13 through May 2.
- The number painted on the pianos is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airplane.