Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Wale's Bithouse, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Tip and Wale's Bithouse
March 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Wale's Bithouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from motion sickness, trendy clothing, '50s haircuts, or personal, romantic, shoulder, fingernail, stomach, or elbow problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.