Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Shrubhouse attraction, April 11, 1967, 8:03 p.m.
Tip and Veil's Shrubhouse
August 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter teacups
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that requires more time.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains imported effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.