Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Shrubhouse attraction at dusk
Tip and Veil's Shrubhouse
September 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and stubborn).
- Pilot must be at least 76" tall.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.