Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse, a favorite train of Rabbit
Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse
May 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this train.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents should avoid this train.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or ribcage or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Despite appearances, there are copious sinks used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.