Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its seasonal anniversary
Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse
October 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter magics
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to stand next to someone you find chugging, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Potential Clam") will want to visit this attraction up to a minute after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Shortest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 24 years old to ride a second time.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision waivers.
- The letters in "Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Dsttue I'psse Isaincheovnil T."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.