Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse
February 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a smidge pirates
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young adults.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Speakeasy 27 lounge -- the only place in Persia where alcohol is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.