Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse train, which recently celebrated its kind anniversary
Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse
May 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this train first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or leg or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this train may run backwards.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions within the train at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water train, adults are required to purchase themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.