Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse attraction, December 25, 1979, 7:30 p.m.
Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse
September 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Veil's Scientisthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to wear pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.