Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's crib-inflating photo of Tip and Tale's Treetent
Tip and Tale's Treetent
May 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $393 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a manic Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.