Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A speedy view of Tip and Tail's Nuthouse when it's not covered in anticipation
Tip and Tail's Nuthouse
September 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction second thing before dinner.
- After going on this attraction, try something shorter.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.