Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tail's Nuthouse attraction, brightly stunning in the afternoon sunlight
Tip and Tail's Nuthouse
September 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with Ludwig Von Drake fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Pregnant attendees won't want to run away.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.