Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tail's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Tip and Tail's Nuthouse
July 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as a half hour before its opening.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.