Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Tail's Nuthouse show at dusk
Tip and Tail's Nuthouse
November 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this show after the holidays.
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 13 years old to ride alone.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this show may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a stationery show, children are required to wear princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.