Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its fantastic anniversary
Tip and Sail's Nuthouse
October 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In 2001, this attraction was updated to change characters from the classic "Tip and Sail's Nuthouse" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.