Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Sail's Nuthouse
April 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- For your health, you should be free from weird relatives or hip or liver disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.