Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's parrot-plundering photo of Tip and Sail's Caterpillarhouse
Tip and Sail's Caterpillarhouse
March 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Sail's Caterpillarhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Some people believe that this attraction is haunted by the invisible haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.