Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction at park closing
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
December 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from December 20 until about May 1.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Bike of The Abyss.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.