Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An albino view of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse when it's not inundated in fog
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
January 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or leg, shoulder, ribcage, brain, social, or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy safety glasses.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canopy.