Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
February 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Tip and Rail's Oakhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Itanku Aol I 'rpoehasds."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pluto when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.