Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction at park opening
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
June 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, other guests may make silly comments to you.
Policies and Warnings
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom glasses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from September 9 to February 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.