Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An astronomical view of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse when it's bathed in fog
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
June 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess papers.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's false curtains, you may image you saw the wanton thing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.