Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse when it's not bathed in fog
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
February 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Rabbit interaction area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Chez 55 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.