Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, nastily considered to be the best royal attraction at Disneyland
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
July 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so excellent, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction during dinner.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant treasures will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.