Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction at park opening
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
April 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could glue people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.