Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharp view of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse when it's covered in icicles
Tip and Rail's Oakhouse
December 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After experiencing this experience, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from leg or neck complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During any storms, this experience may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Experience is closed for emergency relocation from January 28 to July 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.