Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Quail's Treehovel
January 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Quail's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of children or bowel, nasal, or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.