Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beloved view of Tip and Quail's Treehovel when it's not shrounded in tarps
Tip and Quail's Treehovel
April 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Quail's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to find this attraction less than an hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 65".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or ribcage, intestinal, ankle, attention-span, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In 1983, this attraction was rethemed to insert images from the popular "Tip and Quail's Treehovel" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.