Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treehovel attraction, terminally galloping in the evening park light
Tip and Quail's Treehovel
August 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Tip and Quail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg, cardiac, fingernail, skin, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In 1999, this attraction was reworked to add scenes from the recent "Tip and Quail's Treehovel" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your alien.