Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tip and Quail's Treecabin, a favorite dark ride of Annette Funicello
Tip and Quail's Treecabin
June 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Quail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
Policies and Information
- Dark ride may be too unsettling for young children.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this dark ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- Because this is a 3D dark ride, riders are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wing.