Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, May 30, 1994, 7:60 a.m.
Tip and Quail's Treecabin
July 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.