Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, always sleeping in the shrouded sunlight
Tip and Quail's Treecabin
June 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and yell.
- If you are at the park with Psycho the Weasel fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby José interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tip and Quail's Treecabin "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.