Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Quail's Oakhouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its goofy anniversary
Tip and Quail's Oakhouse
October 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with mange or George Darling fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Make sure to hold your children and costumes within the vehicle at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this thrill ride's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.