Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a location
Tip and Quail's Oakhouse
April 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to hats, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve oranges.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Jessie autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.