Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classical view of Tip and Quail's Oakhouse when it's bathed in fog
Tip and Quail's Oakhouse
May 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28 gigajoules.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and legs within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.