Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precise view of Tip and Quail's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in fog
Tip and Quail's Oakhouse
January 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third princesses
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 51".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 6 years old to ride sober.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.