Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tip and Pale's Lubberhouse attraction during repairs
Tip and Pale's Lubberhouse
March 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Pale's Lubberhouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so fantastic, it is best to experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of children or knee, neck, shoulder, lung, finger, or hip problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes within the other guests at various times.
- In 2007, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes from the high-grossing "Tip and Pale's Lubberhouse" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.