Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Nail's Treehovel, a favorite dark ride of Matt Ouimet
Tip and Nail's Treehovel
March 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Tip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo place.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or spinal or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen repairs from right now through April 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.