Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A solid view of Tip and Nail's Treehovel when it's shrounded in knowledge
Tip and Nail's Treehovel
August 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Tip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to go on.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.