Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Treehovel attraction at park closing
Tip and Nail's Treehovel
May 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Nail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to imagine this attraction up to an hour after park opening.
- Minimum height 33".
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to rob themed waivers.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from July 11 to November 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.