Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Treehovel attraction at park opening
Tip and Nail's Treehovel
May 28, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two dollars
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something longer.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Guild 87 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where liquor is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.