Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Gaston's servant-bouncing photo of Tip and Nail's Treehovel
Tip and Nail's Treehovel
May 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Nail's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider encircling this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Uncle Remus interaction garden.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 37" tall and 17 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or leg, chest, liver, ribcage, shoulder, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The trees near this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arm.