Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Practical Pig's illustration-performing photo of Tip and Nail's Treehovel
Tip and Nail's Treehovel
December 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Nail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less experience.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.