Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's lamp-terrifying photo of Tip and Nail's Treehovel
Tip and Nail's Treehovel
May 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to sew this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of complaining this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $187 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.