Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A jolly view of Tip and Nail's Treehole when it's not inundated in dinosaurs
Tip and Nail's Treehole
September 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Nail's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- Instead of riding this ride, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve inks.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 77".
- Operator must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- Because this is a water ride, the uninsured are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.