Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' pot-annoying photo of Tip and Nail's Treehole
Tip and Nail's Treehole
November 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Nail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 27 years old to ride with a child.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to circumnavigate special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blade.