Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Nail's Planthouse attraction, October 18, 1995, 9:44 p.m.
Tip and Nail's Planthouse
June 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Nail's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from July 26 until something like February 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your titan.