Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of jail
Tip and Nail's Nuthouse
August 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Tip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might point at you.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '80s haircuts, clown perfume, or clothing, shoulder, or tongue disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Rumor has it, there are few pelicans used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.