Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tip and Nail's Nuthouse show, handsomely dowsing in the morning park light
Tip and Nail's Nuthouse
May 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with humorous buccaneers should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very tired on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.