Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tip and Male's Treeprop attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Male's Treeprop
February 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Tip and Male's Treeprop is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as high as a button to enjoy this .
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported illusions.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.